Exactpro is a specialist firm focusing on building software for testing technologically complex platforms of our clients – global financial industry leaders. Exactpro software and ideas are used in half of the top 20 largest global exchanges and clearing houses.
The company is headquartered in the United Kingdom with operations in Georgia, the United States, Lithuania, Armenia and Sri Lanka. Founded in 2009, it currently employs over 700 specialists. Exactpro was part of the London Stock Exchange Group from May 2015 till January 2018. In January 2018, the company completed a management buyout from LSEG.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the project which represents a new generation of our testing tools for complex financial systems. This is a scalable microservices application with many upstream and downstream services that interact with exchange, clearing and brokerage systems and real-life trading systems simulators.
- development and improvement of the application build process and approaches;
- deployment automation and optimiszation of the infrastructure and user services (Puppet, Ansible);
- deployment, including on-site deployment;
- development and improvement of the monitoring system as part of the platform.
- knowledge of Linux;
- understanding of distributed systems and network services (Web API, RPC);
- experience of scripting or coding in any language;
- problem-solving and investigative skills;
- proactive mindset and desire to get ahead of the curve;
- good communication skills;
- great desire to learn new things.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.