Middle QA Engineer
Exactpro is a specialist firm focusing on building software for testing technologically complex platforms of our clients – global financial industry leaders. Exactpro software and ideas are used in half of the top 20 largest global exchanges and clearing houses.
The company is headquartered in the United Kingdom with operations in Georgia, the United States, Lithuania, Armenia and Sri Lanka. Founded in 2009, it currently employs over 700 specialists. Exactpro was part of the London Stock Exchange Group from May 2015 till January 2018. In January 2018, the company completed a management buyout from LSEG.
Exactpro's software testing teams provide smooth operation of highly loaded distributed systems underpinning the exchanges' trading processes and ensuring the security of their transactions. Such systems are capable of processing tens of thousands of orders per second and conducting hundreds of millions of transactions daily. Some of our projects focus on testing blockchain systems and cloud solutions.
We are looking for Middle QA Engineers who will join our team and work with us to improve the quality of our customers' software using test automation.
- analyse technical documentation;
- develop test scripts (automated and manual);
- check the validity of applications and the environment;
- analyse and report the identified problems, monitor corrective maintenance;
- ensure effective project communication.
Please send us your CV if you:
- have technical university/college education;
- have minimum 2 years of experience in software testing, experience within the FinTech area would be a plus;
- are knowledgeable about processes and methods of software testing;
- have hands-on experience with SQL, Linux;
- have knowledge/experience with at least one programming language;
- understand the architecture of distributed systems;
- have strong written and spoken English language skills to interact with international clients and colleagues.