Senior Consultant (Recruitment)
Exactpro specialises in quality assurance services and related software development with a focus on test automation for financial market infrastructures worldwide. We design software for testing technologically sophisticated platforms of our clients – leading financial industry companies. Half of the top 20 largest global stock exchange groups use Exactpro software and ideas.
We are looking for a proactive Senior Consultant (Recruitment) with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. You will be responsible for HR Branding and involved in other HR related activities.
- develop recruitment strategies to increase the number of newcomers;
- improve brand awareness by collaborating with universities and organising/participating in events;
- collaborate with the marketing team and support brand recognition activities;
- organise students internships and attract the best students from local and regional universities;
- create/update job and vacancy descriptions;
- source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.;
- ensure effective communication with candidates at all stages of the recruitment process;
- evaluate candidates during interviews;
- provide recruiting reports to the team;
- keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- higher education in HRM or similar;
- 2+ years of experience as an HR Consultant (Recruitment);
- good command of the English language;
- CIPD or HRCI qualification will be an advantage;
- work experience in IT companies will be an advantage;
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- result-oriented mindset;
- strong organisational skills;
- proactive attitude.