Senior Java Developer
This vacancy is available for candidates living in Georgia who are unable to work onsite at the Tbilisi office.
More than 10 years Exactpro has been developing under the motto Build Software to Test Software. We design software for testing technologically sophisticated platforms of our clients - the leading companies in the financial industry. Half of TOP-20 of the largest global stock exchange groups use Exactpro software and ideas. Our company supports the concept of open source software promotion. Source code of the basic software products is posted Open Source on GitHub.
We are working on a new large-scale project to design the next generation of services for automated testing of sophisticated financial systems. Our goal is to create a distributed scalable micro-service application which will include variety of upstream and downstream services, that interacts with stock exchange, clearing and brokerage systems and simulates the work of real trading systems. The results of the interaction will be saved to a repository for their further analysis, including machine learning methods. We have chosen Java as the primary development language we are also planning to use one of Service Mesh frameworks: istio, Consul, NoSQL DB, MQ Brokers, Kubernetes, Aeron.
As a Senior Developer, you are going to participate in the selection of architectural solutions for the system, develop it and, in the future, create a team of developers of one of the system components in Tbilisi and organize the interaction of this team with the colleagues working on this project in other countries (international locations).
- take part in the development of application architecture;
- create, modify and maintain system components;
- optimize the development process on the project;
- train junior specialists and share experience with colleagues;
- participate in hiring junior staff.
- experience in developing multicomponent systems;
- no less than 4 years of work experience as a software developer;
- no less than 3 years of programming in Java;
- knowledge of microservice architecture;
- experience in working with MQ (RabbitMQ, Apache MQ, etc); NoSQL; gRPC;
- experience in working with Consul or similar services;
- experience in building Continuous delivery pipeline;
- ability to solve difficult tasks on your own;
- ability to communicate freely in English.
- knowledge of Kotlin;
- knowledge of Java 9+;
- experience in implementation of protocols interaction;
- experience in working with Akka, Reactive Streams;
- experience in frontend-development;
- experience in working in Agile team;
- experience in teaching junior staff.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.