Front-end Developer (React)
Exactpro specialises in quality assurance services and related software development with a focus on test automation for financial market infrastructures worldwide. We design software for testing technologically sophisticated platforms of our clients – leading financial industry companies. Half of the TOP-20 largest global stock exchange groups use Exactpro software and ideas.
The company is headquartered in the United Kingdom with operations in the United States, Georgia, Armenia, Lithuania and Sri Lanka. Founded in 2009, it currently employs over 700 specialists.
Exactpro was part of the London Stock Exchange Group from May 2015 till January 2018. In January 2018, the company completed a management buyout from LSEG.
Our company supports the concept of open-source software. The source code of our core software products is hosted on GitHub.
We are actively looking for a Front-end developer (React) who is interested in joining our team and contributing to the software which helps to ensure the stable work of industry’s leading financial organisations.
- develop programming code for new and existing system components;
- find bugs in the code, fix them and optimise the code;
- to be active in finding the information which is necessary for solving problems: independently or by asking for assistance from your colleagues.
- have 2+ years of experience with React;
- know how to collaborate with colleagues in Git;
- have sufficient written and oral English language skills to interact with international clients and colleagues.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.