Head of Blockchain Development Team
Exactpro specializes in quality assurance services and related software development with a focus on test automation for financial market infrastructures worldwide. Exactpro tools apply a variety of data analysis and machine learning techniques to improve the efficiency of automated functional testing executed under load. Our motto is Build Software to Test Software. The Exactpro client network spans over 20 countries and features half of the Top-20 global systemically important financial market infrastructures. We started contributing to Open Source in 2018 and currently have three of our core solutions hosted and maintained on GitHub.
We are looking for a leader of the Blockchain application development team with experience in developing applications with a distributed architecture. You will work in a team of developers, designing solutions based on R3 Corda platform using Kotlin programming language.
- to organize the work of the project team to achieve the goals of the project;
- to organize the training and experience exchange processes in a team;
- to develop application architecture;
- to manage the processes of development, modification and support of system components and actively participate in them;
- to improve and optimize the development process;
- to interact with other development teams to share experience.
- a portfolio with examples of projects completed using Blockchain technology;
- no less than 5 years of experience in application development;
- no less than 2 years of successful development team management;
- experience in developing projects from scratch;
- proficiency in English;
- 3-6 years of work experience.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.