- candidate screening, interviewing, writing interview reports to company hiring managers;
- preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating;
- making reports and preparing data for calculation of salary;
- hosting adaptational interviews;
- organizing corporate events;
- participating in job fairs, conferences, interactions with universities;
- helping employees with everyday matters;
- keeping up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- higher education;
- 1 - 2 years of experience as an HR Generalist or in a similar position (essential);
- knowledge of Russian and English;
- good knowledge of employment/labour laws;
- meticulous attention to details;
- mathematical mindset;
- proactive attitude.
Have work experience in IT-company or HR-consulting, understand the specifics of work in IT area.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.