Exactpro specializes in quality assurance services and related software development with a focus on test automation for financial market infrastructures worldwide. Exactpro tools apply a variety of data analysis and machine learning techniques to improve the efficiency of automated functional testing executed under load. Our motto is Build Software to Test Software. The Exactpro client network spans over 20 countries and features half of the Top-20 global systemically important financial market infrastructures. We started contributing to Open Source in 2018 and currently have three of our core solutions hosted and maintained on GitHub.
As a Java developer at Exactpro, you will work on one of our tools:
- Sailfish - functional testing of trading systems;
- ClearTH - functional testing of post-trade systems;
- Transparency HR System - ERP-system for automation of internal processes.
All projects use complex data processing, resource management and multithreading.
- to create new system components, test them using unit testing;
- to modify and support the existing application components;
- to work on improving the readability and quality of the code;
- to take an active part in communicating with other developers and the testing team;
- to contribute to improving the development process;
- to train junior developers.
- command of Java 8+, SQL, JSF/JS;
- more than 2 years of working experience as a Java programmer;
- working experience: 1–3 years;
- command of English (upper-intermediate level).
- experience of working with Java Message Service (IBM MQ, ActiveMQ), Maven/Gradle, Git;
- knowledge of MINA/Netty, RxJava; ReactJS libraries;
- command of Kotlin.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.