Junior C++ Developer
Since its inception in 2009, Exactpro has been successfully working on many exciting projects in software testing and development for global leaders of the financial industry.
The Exactpro software development team has created a few tools for testing the technology platforms of London Stock Exchange and other clients. One of these tools is called Load Injector. It is a powerful load generator designed for stress and load testing of high-load trading infrastructures. Our team uses the newest standard of the C programming language - C++ 20 on the project.
We are looking for a specialist that wants to grow professionally as a C++ developer and is not afraid of neither new challenging tasks nor routine work.
- support and write code in C++ 20;
- work with other people`s code;
- create unit-tests for checking the correct work of Load Injector;
- communicate with colleagues to improve the project.
- basic skills in C/C++ programming;
- intermediate level of English or higher;
- intermediate level of Russian or higher;
- patience, attention to detail and a desire to develop.
- understanding of how hardware works (user level);
- hands-on experience as a software developer;
- knowledge of multithreaded and network programming;
- knowledge of data algorithms and data structures;
- understanding of how modern operating systems work;
- knowledge of basic network protocols (TCP, UDP).
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.