Junior Kotlin Developer
Exactpro develops software for testing technologically complex systems of our clients – global leaders in the financial services industry. We have been in the business for over a decade. Our motto is Build Software to Test Software. Half of the Top 20 global exchange groups use Exactpro software and ideas.
Our software development pipeline currently includes creating trading platforms and tools for testing them, developing software for data analysis and automation of internal processes. All projects use complex data processing, shared resource management and multithreading.
As a Junior Kotlin Developer, you will become a part of a development team who are creating an application for managing bond funds on a blockchain-based platform.
Please send us your CV if you have basic skills in Java or Kotlin and would like to become a professional in developing Kotlin blockchain applications.
The technology stack of the project:
Kotlin, RxKotlin, R3 Corda, React, TypeScript, MobX, PostgreSQL, Docker, Azure, AWS.
- write code for new and existing system components;
- find errors in the code, correct them and improve the code;
- implement and maintain unit tests;
- be proactive in finding information required for solving problems yourself or by asking your colleagues.
- an IT-related education (graduate or student);
- knowledge of Kotlin (or Java, if you are ready to learn Kotlin).
- experience in developing applications;
- writing SQL queries;
- participation in internships and contests;
- good command of English.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.