Junior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Analyze technical documentation.
- Develop test scripts (manual and automated).
- Check the validity of applications and environment.
- Analyze and report the identified problems, monitor corrective maintenance.
- Ensure effective project communication.
- currently study or have university/college technical education;
- are knowledgeable in processes and methods of software testing;
- have hands-on experience with SQL, Linux;
- have programming skills;
- have strong written and oral English language skills to interact with international clients and colleagues;
- have a great desire to improve your existing skills and develop professionally in the IT industry.