Junior Software Developer in Test
- work as a part of software development and testing team delivering complex technical projects worldwide;
- review and analyse requirements and project specifications;
- check the validity of stock exchange applications and environments;
- create, implement and maintain test tools, test scripts and test cases with a constant focus on automation;
- develop and maintain test scripts using Java or other programming languages;
- provide complete test reports to a project manager and a team;
- ensure effective project communication.
Send us your CV if you have:
- university/college technical education or currently studying;
- experience of working with large databases (i.e. using SQL);
- analytical mindset, logic and problem solving skills;
- an ability to learn new technologies at a rapid pace;
- strong written and oral English language skills to interact with international colleagues and work with technical documentation;
- a great desire to improve your existing skills and develop professionally in the IT industry.