Junior Software Developer in Test
- work as a part of software testing team delivering complex technical projects worldwide;
- review and analyze requirements and project specifications;
- check the validity of stock exchange applications and environments;
- develop and maintain test scripts and test cases with a constant focus on automation;
- provide complete test reports to a project manager and a team;
- ensure effective project communication.
Send us your CV if you have:
- university/college technical education or currently studying;
- experience of working with large databases (i.e. using SQL);
- analytical mindset, logic and problem solving skills;
- an ability to learn new technologies at a rapid pace;
- strong written and oral English language skills to interact with international colleagues and work with technical documentation;
- a great desire to improve your existing skills and develop professionally in the IT industry.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.