Junior Software Tester
- analyze technical documentation;
- develop test scripts (manual and automated);
- check the validity of applications and environment;
- analyze and report the identified problems, monitor corrective maintenance;
- ensure effective project communication.
Please send us your CV if you:
- currently study or have university/college technical education;
- are knowledgeable in processes and methods of software testing;
- have hands-on experience with SQL, Linux;
- have programming skills (preferable);
- have strong written and oral English language skills to interact with international clients and colleagues;
- have a great desire to improve your existing skills and develop professionally in the IT industry.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.
It is likely that you have studied software testing at university/college, by yourself or via relevant courses, so you may not need additional preparation for the job interview. Nonetheless, if you would like to spend time preparing, we advise that you focus on the resources below.
Software testing theory:
ISTQB Syllabus Foundation Level https://www.istqb.org/downloads/send/51-ctfl2018/208-ctfl-2018-syllabus.html (pages 12-62)
Exactpro lecture on the Foundations of Software Testing https://youtu.be/NiZG8SkV-ps
SQL: https://www.w3schools.com/sql/ or http://www.sql-ex.com/?Lang=1 (please make sure you are using the English version)
Linux: https://www.linux.com/what-is-linux/ (you should be familiar at least with basic commands)
We wish you good luck in your preparations and look forward to getting your CV!