Junior Software Tester
- analyze technical documentation;
- develop test scripts (manual and automated);
- check the validity of applications and environment;
- analyze and report the identified problems, monitor corrective maintenance;
- ensure effective project communication.
Please send us your CV if you:
- currently study or have university/college technical education;
- are knowledgeable in processes and methods of software testing;
- have hands-on experience with SQL, Linux;
- have programming skills (preferable);
- have strong written and oral English language skills to interact with international clients and colleagues;
- have a great desire to improve your existing skills and develop professionally in the IT industry.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.