Junior Technical Writer
For more than 10 years, Exactpro’s motto has been Build Software to Test Software. We create software for testing complex technological platforms of our clients – the global leaders in the financial services industry. Half of the top 20 global stock exchange groups use the Exactpro software and concepts.
We are looking for a Technical Writer who is familiar with the IT knowledge domain and able to grasp technical and business-related concepts and effectively communicate them in the form of software documentation. The position is well-suited for an organized individual with an analytical mindset and excellent written communication skills.
In this role, you will work closely with our Software Developers, DevOps, Software Developers in Test, System Analysts and Business Development teams to prepare software documentation content for publication on both internal and external resources. By collaborating across teams and projects, you will help to develop content for an extensive and reader-friendly document library for Exactpro’s solutions.
- Edit existing developer-written content in preparation for publication
- Develop and maintain a library of the platform documentation, managing documents’ versions and cataloging them for internal and/or external use
- Maintain a record of all corrections and revisions to documentation
- Monitor user feedback and implement improvements
- Meet all related release and documentation deadlines.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail (fluency and proficiency in English)
- Ability to quickly understand, assimilate, and translate deeply technical information into clear, easy-to-understand content for a range of audiences, from user to developer
- Familiarity with IT processes
- Ability to edit, proofread and implement in-line changes
- Analytical mindset, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- An independent work ethic to drive results without micromanagement
- University/college degree
- Experience in technical writing of software documentation, including building documentation for Java, Kotlin, Python, or C++
- Experience with collaborative content management systems (CMS) and authoring tools
- Familiarity with web technologies and web-based content creation tools. Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and/or documentation layout and formatting skills
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.