We are looking for programmers who have experience in developing applications using blockchain technology or multicomponent systems. You are going to join the team of developers of ETL-system, aimed at processing financial data. We are developing a multithreaded solution for BigData world and we are using modern technologies such as AKKA, Asynchronous I/O and NoSQL.
- to create new system components, test them using unit testing;
- to modify and support the existing application components;
- to work on improving the readability and quality of the code;
- to take an active part in communicating with other developers and the testing team;
- to contribute to improving the development process;
- to train junior developers.
- a sure grip of Java, SQL;
- no less than 2 years of working as a Java programmer;
- knowledge of English.
- experience of coding in Kotlin;
- experience of working with Gradle, Git, HTML, CSS, Hadoop stack;
- knowledge of MINA/Netty, RxJava, ReactJS libraries.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.