We are looking for programmers who have experience in developing applications using blockchain technology or multicomponent systems. You are going to join the team of developers of ETL-system, aimed at processing financial data. We are developing a multithreaded solution for BigData world and we are using modern technologies such as AKKA, Asynchronous I/O and NoSQL.
- create new system components and test them using unit-tests;
- modify and maintain (support) existing application components;
- work on improvement of code quality and readability;
- to take an active part in communication with other developing and testing teams;
- contribute to improving of developing process;
- teach Junior programmers.
- a sure grip of Java, SQL;
- no less than 2 years of working as a Java programmer;
- knowledge of English.
- experience of coding in Kotlin;
- experience of working with Gradle, Git, HTML, CSS, Hadoop stack;
- knowledge of MINA/Netty, RxJava, ReactJS libraries.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.