Exactpro is a specialist firm focusing on building software for testing technologically complex platforms of our clients – global financial industry leaders. Exactpro software and ideas are used in half of the top 20 largest global exchanges and clearing houses.
The company is headquartered in the United Kingdom with operations in the United States, Georgia, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Armenia, Canada and Italy. Founded in 2009, it currently employs over 650 specialists.
Exactpro was part of the London Stock Exchange Group from May 2015 till January 2018. In January 2018, the company completed a management buyout from LSEG.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Lawyer who will support us with legal activities locally and globally.
- provide legal support of the company’s daily activities;
- cooperate with other departments of the company, including members of legal, HR, financial and administrative departments;
- draft, review and adjust contracts and other legal documents (power of attorney, orders, local policies, etc.);
- prepare documents for foreign legal entities;
- negotiate with partners and different service providers;
- negotiate with state authorities and ensure effective communication at all levels;
- coordinate legal consulting companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law;
- at least 2 years' experience as a lawyer in a commercial organization;
- good knowledge in the field of civil, administrative, migration, labor and corporate law of Georgia;
- experience in drafting, negotiating and reviewing legal documents;
- strong knowledge of English and Georgian languages;
- strong research and analytical skills;
- ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.