More than 10 years Exactpro has been developing under the motto Build Software to Test Software. We design software for testing technologically sophisticated platforms of our clients – the leading companies in the financial industry. Half of TOP-20 of the largest global stock exchange groups use Exactpro software and ideas.
Our company supports the concept of open-source software promotion. The source code of our basic software products is posted on Open Source and GitHub.
We are looking for programmers with experience in developing applications using Apache Spark technology in Scala and Java. You will join one of the development teams, designing an application for calculating the risks of financial institutions using big data processing solutions.
- to create new system components, test them using unit-testing;
- to modify and support existing application components;
- to work on improving the readability and quality of the code;
- to take an active part in communicating with other developers and the testing team ;
- to participate in improving the development process;
- to analyze the business requirements.
- good command of Java, Scala, SQL;
- 2 or more years of experience in developing client-server products in Java and Scala;
- English at Intermediate level or higher.
- experience of programming in JS;
- experience of working with SBT, Apache Camel, Apache Spark, Hadoop, NodeJS, Express;
- participation in developing multi-threaded and big data processing applications.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.