Senior Java Developer
Exactpro specializes in quality assurance services and related software development with a focus on test automation for financial market infrastructures worldwide. Exactpro tools apply a variety of data analysis and machine learning techniques to improve the efficiency of automated functional testing executed under load. Our motto is Build Software to Test Software. The Exactpro client network spans over 20 countries and features half of the Top-20 global systemically important financial market infrastructures. We started contributing to Open Source in 2018 and currently have three of our core solutions hosted and maintained on GitHub.
We are working on a new large-scale project to embody our vision of the next generation of services for automated testing of sophisticated financial systems. Our goal is to create a distributed scalable micro-service application which includes a variety of upstream and downstream services, that interact with stock exchanges, clearing and brokerage systems and simulates the work of real trading systems. The results of the interaction will be saved to the repository for further analysis, including machine learning methods. We have chosen Java as the primary development language. Stack of technologies we're aiming to use includes but is not limited to service mesh framework (such as istio, Consul), NoSQL database, MQ Brokers, Kubernetes and Aeron.
As a Senior Java Developer at Exactpro, you will participate in the selection of architectural solutions for the system, develop it and, in the future, create a team of developers of the system in Tbilisi and organize the interaction of this team with colleagues working on this project in other international locations.
- take part in the development of application architecture;
- create, modify and maintain system components;
- optimize the development process on the project;
- train junior specialists and share experience with colleagues;
- participate in hiring junior staff.
- experience in developing multicomponent systems;
- no less than 4 years of work experience as a software developer;
- no less than 3 years of programming in Java;
- knowledge of microservice architecture;
- experience in working with MQ (RabbitMQ, Apache MQ, etc); NoSQL; gRPC;
- experience in working with Consul or similar services;
- experience in building Continuous delivery pipeline;
- ability to solve difficult tasks on your own;
- ability to communicate freely in Russian and English.
- knowledge of Kotlin;
- knowledge of Java 9+;
- experience in implementation of protocols interaction;
- experience in working with Akka, Reactive Streams;
- experience in front end development;
- experience in working in Agile team;
- experience in teaching junior staff.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.