Senior Python Developer
Exactpro specializes in quality assurance services and related software development with a focus on test automation for financial market infrastructures worldwide. Exactpro tools apply a variety of data analysis and machine learning techniques to improve the efficiency of automated functional testing executed under load. Our motto is Build Software to Test Software. The Exactpro client network spans over 20 countries and features half of the Top-20 global systemically important financial market infrastructures. We started contributing to Open Source in 2018 and currently have three of our core solutions hosted and maintained on GitHub.
Exactpro together with one of the biggest stock exchange groups is working on creating a Big Data system, designed to process market quotes and other financial information accumulated over a long period of time. We use cloud platform Amazon Web Services (AWS) for hosting the system. We have chosen Python as the primary development language. As a Senior Python Developer at Exactpro, you will participate in the selection of architectural solutions for the system, develop it and interact with colleagues working on the project in other countries.
- take part in the development of application architecture;
- create, modify and maintain system components;
- optimize the development process on the project;
- train junior specialists and share experience with colleagues;
- participate in hiring junior staff.
- a portfolio with examples of Big Data processing projects on the AWS platform or a similar technological stack;
- experience in developing multicomponent systems;
- no less than 4 years of work experience as a software developer;
- no less than 2 years of programming in Python;
- ability to solve difficult tasks on your own;
- ability to communicate freely in Russian and English.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.