Site Reliability Engineer
Exactpro is a specialist firm providing software testing services to financial market infrastructures worldwide.
The company is headquartered in the United Kingdom with operations in Georgia, the United States, Lithuania, Armenia and Sri Lanka. Founded in 2009, it currently employs over 700 specialists. Exactpro was part of the London Stock Exchange Group from May 2015 till January 2018. In January 2018, the company completed a management buyout from LSEG.
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer for th2 – a strategically important project for Exactpro. This project represents a new generation of our testing tools for complex financial systems. th2 is a scalable microservice application with many upstream and downstream services that interact with exchange, clearing and brokerage systems and real-life trading systems simulators. You can find more information here:
th2 Test Automation Framework for FMIs
- development and improvement of approaches for assembling the application;
- deployment automation and optimization of the infrastructure and user services (Puppet, Ansible);
- th2 deployment, including on-site deployment;
- development and improvement of the monitoring system as part of the platform.
- knowledge of Linux;
- understanding of distributed systems and network services (Web API, RPC);
- experience of scripting or coding in any language;
- problem-solving and investigation skills;
- proactive mindset and getting ahead of the curve;
- good communication skills;
- great desire to learn new things.
- work experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, Prometheus, Git, Jenkins, GitlabCI, Github;
- work experience with databases (we use Cassandra at th2);
- knowledge of Puppet and Ansible services;
- English at Pre-Intermediate level or higher.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.