Software Developer in Test
- work as a part of software testing team delivering complex technical projects worldwide;
- review and analyze requirements and project specifications;
- check the validity of stock exchange applications and environments;
- сreate detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases with a focus on automation;
- build advanced automated test scripts to exercise the software of leading financial organizations;
- suggest improvements aimed to optimize the software development and testing process;
- provide complete test reports and problem analysis;
- stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies;
- ensure effective communication with colleagues and customers.
Send us your CV if you have:
- university/college technical education;
- 1 - 3 years of experience as a Software Developer in Test/QA Analyst;
- programming skills (Java is preferable);
- hands-on experience of working with large databases (i.e. using SQL);
- practical knowledge of software testing methods and approaches;
- analytical mindset, logic and problem solving skills;
- an ability to learn new technologies at a rapid pace;
- strong written and oral English language skills to interact with international clients and colleagues;
- a great desire to improve your existing skills and develop professionally in the IT industry.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.