Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- analyze technical documentation;
- develop test scripts (manual and automated);
- check the validity of applications and environment;
- analyze and report the identified problems, monitor corrective maintenance;
- ensure effective project communication.
- currently study or have university/college technical education;
- have min 2 years of experience in software testing;
- are knowledgeable about processes and methods of software testing;
- have hands-on experience with SQL, Linux;
- have programming skills and experience with databases;
- have an understanding of the architecture of distributed systems;
- have strong written and oral English language skills to interact with international clients and colleagues.