For more than 10 years, Exactpro’s motto has been Build Software to Test Software. We create software for testing complex technological platforms of our clients – the global leaders in the financial services industry. Half of the top 20 global stock exchange groups use the Exactpro software and concepts.
We are looking for a System Analyst to assist in development of the corporate software documentation library. The position is well-suited for an individual with an IT background, an analytical mindset, and ability to understand deeply technical information and translate it into documentation.
In this role, you will work closely with our Software Developers, DevOps, Software Developers in Test, and Technical Writers to develop detailed and reader-friendly software documentation for both internal and external stakeholders.
By collaborating across teams and projects, you will plan, develop, and organize an extensive document library for the company’s software solutions.
- Work closely with the software platform team (developers, DevOps, developers in test (SDETs) and other product stakeholders to source information by enquiring, observing, and obtaining through hands-on experience
- Translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for users and stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a library of the platform documentation, managing documents’ versions and cataloging them for internal and/or external use
- Initiate improvements in documentation by taking initiative and proactively interacting with the staff members who source the contents of documents in work
- Monitor user feedback and implement improvements
- Meet all related release and documentation deadlines.
- University/college degree, preferably in a technical field such as Computer Science, Engineering etc.
- Good knowledge of English
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC), basic knowledge of software designing concepts
- Ability to work with unstructured data
- Strong analysis and information elicitation skills, critical thinking, an eye for detail
- Ability to quickly understand, assimilate, and translate deeply technical information into clear, easy-to-understand content for a range of audiences, from user to developer
- An independent work ethic to drive results without micromanagement
- Familiarity with Java, Kotlin, Python, or C++ programming languages
- Understanding of containerization, deployment/management of containerized applications
- Experience with collaborative content management systems (CMS) and authoring tools
- Experience with Jira, Confluence
- User experience with Ubuntu or any other Linux OS.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.