For more than 10 years, Exactpro’s motto has been Build Software to Test Software. We create software for testing complex technological platforms of our clients - the global leaders in the financial services industry. Half of the top-20 global stock exchange groups use the Exactpro software and concepts.
We are looking for a Lead UX/UI Designer to collaborate with our team of developers, create a user-friendly interface of a framework built for automated testing of financial systems, and play a leading role in developing the architecture and designing other web applications for our company.
- work in a team with a Senior UX/UI Frontend Developer to develop the architecture of a user interface for a multi-component framework;
- make prototypes, create, and maintain a component library.
- design the user interface of both separate web applications and the common style of the framework.
- hands-on experience in designing web application interfaces or similar projects (no less than 3 years);
- experience in managing a team of less-experienced UI designers;
- skills in HTML coding, knowledge of CSS;
- a portfolio (preferably with a description of specific problem-solving processes);
- Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher;
- a sure grip of actual design tools and an ability to learn new ones (Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator);
- an ability to design interfaces, make prototypes, UI Kits, and component libraries (including interactive ones);
- analytical thinking, the ability to understand and describe interaction processes in interfaces;
- the ability to think outside the box, justify your decisions, and accept constructive criticism;
- understanding basics of front-end development, popular frameworks, and design systems;
- attention to detail, curiosity, and self-discipline.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.