Exactpro is a specialist firm focusing on building software for testing technologically complex platforms of our clients – global financial industry leaders. Exactpro software and ideas are used in half of the top 20 largest global exchanges and clearing houses.
The company is headquartered in the United Kingdom with operations in the United States, Georgia, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Armenia, Canada and Italy. Founded in 2009, it currently employs over 650 specialists. Exactpro was part of the London Stock Exchange Group from May 2015 till January 2018. In January 2018, the company completed a management buyout from LSEG.
We are looking for a Junior Finance Executive who will join our team and help us with the financial topics related to Sri Lanka and group companies.
- support of accounting, finance and tax-related activities for Exactpro's legal entity in Lithuania;
- drafting, revising and negotiating contracts and documents with suppliers;
- interaction with local consulting firm on tax and finance compliance & accounting;
- bookkeeping in Oracle NetSuite;
- monthly closing of financial statements and preparation of IFRS/UK GAAP reporting package for parent company;
- monthly revenue calculations;
- bank payments via online banking system.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Economics;
- good understanding of Accounting;
- ACCA certificate is preferable;
- strong written and spoken English language skills (upper-intermediate/advanced);
- advanced MS Excel skills;
- 2-4 years of work experience in Finance/Accounting/Economics;
- Oracle Netsuite experience will be a significant advantage.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.