We are looking for a proactive HR specialist in Vilnius, Lithuania. We expect the candidate to be independent enough to organize work from scratch, implement the company's initiatives, policies and build processes locally. The HR Generalist will work as part of the global HR team located outside Lithuania and additionally with local projects they will participate in the global projects. We expect the candidate to have work experience as HR Generalist and a great desire to work.
- organizing local processes in different areas of HR
- candidate screening, interviewing, writing interview reports to company’s hiring managers;
- organising the adaptation process for new team members;
- supporting the performance review process and providing feedback to employees;
- participating in job fairs, conferences and other HR-branding events;
- building and developing relationships with universities to attract the best talent;
- supporting the learning activities and internal knowledge sharing events;
- creating and reviewing local policies, preparing the employment documentation and interacting with employment lawyers to ensure regulatory compliance;
- preparing and updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating;
- making reports and preparing data for salary calculation;
- helping employees with everyday matters;
- organizing team building events;
- keeping up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- higher education;
- 3+ years of experience as an HR Generalist or in a similar position (essential);
- understanding the specifics of work in the IT area;
- strong knowledge of English;
- good knowledge of employment/labour laws;
- meticulous attention to detail;
- result-oriented mindset;
- proactive attitude.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.