Front-end Developer (ExtJS)
Exactpro develops software for testing technologically complex systems of our clients – global leaders in the financial services industry. We have been in the business for over a decade. Our motto is Build Software to Test Software. Half of the Top-20 global exchange groups use Exactpro software and ideas.
Exactpro supports the open-source community by releasing the source code of most software products developed by our company on GitHub.
We are creating a reactive fail-safe microservice system based on messaging with the frontend in Sencha ExtJS + React.
- develop new and support existing UI components;
- improve the quality and readability of the code;
- fix bugs in the code;
- optimize performance.
Please send us your CV if you:
- have 2+ years of experience with any UI framework: React, Angular, Vue, ExtJS. For the project, you have to use ExtJS;
- understand how a modern JS application is built;
- know how to collaborate with colleagues in Git;
- have sufficient written and oral English language skills to interact with international clients and colleagues.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.