Middle Software Tester
Exactpro is a specialist firm providing software testing services to financial market infrastructures worldwide.
The company is headquartered in the United Kingdom with operations in the United States, Armenia, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Georgia, Canada and Italy. Founded in 2009, it currently employs over 650 specialists. Exactpro was part of the London Stock Exchange Group from May 2015 till January 2018. In January 2018, the company completed a management buyout from LSEG.
Exactpro truly believes that empowering and encouraging our staff is the best way to reveal their true potential. We are committed to educating our employees through theory and practice, all allowing them to build up extensive knowledge of specific technologies and financial processes, including the ones underpinning capital markets, post-trade services and regulatory.
- analyse technical documentation;
- develop test scripts (manual and automated);
- check the validity of applications and environment;
- analyse and report the identified problems, monitor corrective maintenance;
- ensure effective project communication.
Please send us your CV if you:
- currently study or have university/college technical education;
- have min 2 years of experience in software testing;
- are knowledgeable about processes and methods of software testing;
- have hands-on experience with SQL, Linux;
- have programming skills and experience with databases;
- understand the architecture of distributed systems;
- have strong written and spoken English language skills.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.