Senior Software Tester
Exactpro is a specialist firm providing software testing services to financial market infrastructures worldwide.
The company is headquartered in the United Kingdom with operations in the United States, Armenia, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Georgia, Canada and Italy. Founded in 2009, it currently employs over 650 specialists. Exactpro was part of the London Stock Exchange Group from May 2015 till January 2018. In January 2018, the company completed a management buyout from LSEG.
Exactpro truly believes that empowering and encouraging our staff is the best way to reveal their true potential. We are committed to educating our employees through theory and practice, all allowing them to build up extensive knowledge of specific technologies and financial processes, including the ones underpinning capital markets, post-trade services and regulatory.
- analyse technical documentation;
- work closely with the development team to provide technical expertise and develop test scripts (automated and manual), test plans and test data generation capabilities;
- develop testing strategies for specific products and applications;
- check the validity of applications and the environment;
- good understanding of SDLC, application functions, defect management and testing protocols;
- analyse and report the identified problems, monitor corrective maintenance;
- ensure effective project communication;
- prepare daily/weekly progress reports for the management.
Please send us your CV if you:
- have technical university/college education;
- have 4-6 years of industry experience in software testing, experience within the FinTech area would be an added advantage;
- are knowledgeable about processes and methods of software testing;
- have hands-on experience with SQL, Linux;
- have knowledge/experience with at least one programming language;
- have leadership skills in coaching and mentoring your teams for success;
- understand the architecture of distributed systems;
- have strong written and spoken English language skills to interact with international clients and colleagues.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.