Date: 03 March - 29 April 2021
We invite students and professionals to join our online course on Software Testing for Complex Intelligent Systems and Autonomous Vehicles. The course will be conducted by Exactpro experts.
The program of the course will feature 8 lectures and 8 workshop sessions (32 academic hours), which will take place on March 3, 2021 – April 29, 2021. The training will be conducted remotely, 2 sessions will be held each week on Wednesdays and Fridays at 18:30 GET (GMT+4) .
The lectures will provide a deeper dive into the theoretical foundations of testing autonomous AI-based systems.
The list of lectures will include:
- Autonomous driving and software testing
- Introduction to self-driving cars
- Application programming interface
- Foundations of software testing
- Build Software to Test Software
- Reliability and safety
- Software defects and metrics
- Software negligence and testing coverage
The practical sessions will give participants the skills they need to create test scenarios for testing autonomous vehicles (the Apollo simulator) using the LGSVL road simulator developed by LG's research division. If desired, the students will be able to simultaneously prepare for submitting their team to the international online Autonomous Driving AI Test Challenge.
The practical sessions will include the following topics:
- Launching the LGSVL Simulator
- Setting up a Python IDE
- Unit Testing
- Behavior Driven Development
- Data and Keyword Driven Testing
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Running Apollo
- Modeling Test Scenarios
|03.03.2021||Wed||Lecture 1: Q&A
Autonomous driving and software testing
Launching the LGSVL Simulator
|10.03.2021||Wed||Lecture 2: Q&A
Introduction to self-driving cars
Setting up a Python IDE
Q&A and announcement of new dates
|31.03.2021||Wed||Lecture 4: Q&A
Foundations of software testing
Behavior Driven Development
|07.04.2021||Wed||Lecture 5: Q&A
Build Software to Test Software
Data and Keyword Driven Testing
|14.04.2021||Wed||Lecture 6: Q&A
Reliability and safety
Data Analysis and Reporting
|21.04.2021||Wed||Lecture 7: Q&A
Software defects and metrics
|28.04.2021||Wed||Lecture 8: Q&A
Software negligence and testing coverage
Modeling Test Scenarios
|15.05.2021||Sat||Notification from the committee|
As a result of the course you will get:
- Unique knowledge and expertise in testing complex intelligent systems and autonomous vehicles and approaching the task from the perspective of using an intelligent system to test another intelligent system
- A certificate of course completion
- An opportunity to use this 2-month course as a segue to submitting an application to the international online Autonomous Driving AI Test Challenge and get a chance to compete with other teams from across the world for the winning place and a generous cash prize.
The official language of the course is English. If you are interested in taking the course in other languages, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participation in the online course is free. Registration is mandatory.