SWIFT for Corporates team is organizing the 8th User Conference in London for the members of the SWIFT for Corporates community. The event aims to inform the participants about the latest changes in SWIFT’s industry standards, messaging solutions and multi-banking capabilities and initiatives. The discussions will also focus on the future of corporate banking and the evolution of corporate cross border payments.
The programme will feature but will not be limited to the following topics:
- The evolution of SWIFT multi-banking solutions
- SWIFTRef Customer case study
- Driving Innovation through API standardisation
- The KYC Registry for Corporates
- Pre-validation services for cross border payments