Date: 07 - 09 November 2019
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia See the map
Source: TMPA Conference 2019 website
TMPA-2019 is the 5th International Conference on Software Testing, Machine Learning and Complex Process Analysis.
TMPA-2019 focuses on innovations in software testing, verification and assessment, including applications of the latest data science methods to the analysis of software quality. The event was held in partnership with the Department of Computer Science of Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University (TSU) and was hosted by TSU.
The conference is aimed at senior and postgraduate students, young and established scientists from academia, as well as industry practitioners whose research interests involve software development, testing and verification, complex process analysis, AI and machine learning and related fields.
The TMPA-2019 program included, but was not limited to, the following topics:
- AI and Machine Learning in Software Testing
- Data-driven Software Testing
- High-load and High-availability Systems
- Process Mining
- Static Program Analysis and Verification
- System Log Analysis
- Testing and Analysis of Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Tools for Software Analysis, Testing and Verification
- Visualization of Complex Data
Participation in TMPA-2019 is free. The official language of the event is English.
The photos from TMPA-2019 are available on the event's website.
The videos of the presentations will be available soon.