This year, FIX Trading Community Nordic Trading Briefing took place for the 9th time and addressed a wide range of issues impacting the industry. Iosif Itkin, Exactpro co-Founder and co-CEO, and Alyona Bulda, Senior QA Project Manager represented the company at the event.
Designed by and for industry professionals, the agenda has always maintained a great balance of both equity and non-equity topics. The 2018 event featured thought-provoking presentations from some of the industry’s leading executives providing essential insights into the current and future trends.
The agenda included the following topics:
- What’s happening in the Nordics
- FIX Trading Community working group update on Post Trade
- MiFID II, the story so far
- The future of sell-side equity research
- Evolution of equities market structure under MiFID II
- Nordic commodities
- Innovations in fixed Income trading
- The future of market data, who holds the purse strings?
- FinTech – Cloud
- Euro clearing and the Brexit conundrum