Date: 04 October 2018
Location: London See the map
The RegTech Summit has been covering regulatory challenges that have impacted every aspect of the capital markets for the past 20 years. The event organized by A-Team Group brings together the practitioners managing regulatory change and implementing RegTech solutions.
RegTech Summit London is where Chief Risk Officers and Chief Compliance Officers meet to share insight into innovative approaches to regulatory change and technologies for managing the latest regulatory challenges.
The keynote talks included the following topics:
- Will market players and RegTech collaboration solve regulation implementation challenges?
- The future of fighting financial crime
- Systematic Internalisation Under MiFID II: What's Needed Now
The panel discussions elaborated on such topics as:
- Overcoming the barriers and enabling RegTech
- The potential and promise of AI and Machine Learning in RegTech
- Best practices for regulatory reporting efficiency
- Towards sustainable MiFID II compliance
- Fighting financial crime, Improving AML and KYC
- The evolution of trade surveillance
- Creating a regulatory change management framework to manage risk and navigate change