On 15 November, Elena Trescheva, Business Development Manager and Researcher with Exactpro will represent the company at the RegTech Summit in New York.
The RegTech Summit is an international event aimed at seeking innovative approaches to regulatory change and sharing new technological discoveries that can help harness regulatory challenges. The RegTech Summit has been covering regulatory issues that have impacted every aspect of the capital markets for the past 20 years. This event organized by A-Team Group brings together the practitioners managing regulatory change and implementing RegTech solutions.
The Agenda will feature headliner Peter Moss, CEO of the SmartStream Reference Data Utility (RDU) with a talk entitled: ‘Garbage in, garbage out – why Reg “Tech” is only half the answer’. An exclusive sneak peek at Peter Moss’s presentation is available here.
Elena Trescheva will present Exactpro to the New York audience and talk about the company’s latest fields of work, partnerships and its recent expansion to Georgia. Elena will also introduce the audience to Cradle — Exactpro’s latest machine-learning-based project aimed at taking software testing to a whole new level.
The key topics on the Agenda will include:
- - RegTech Industry Leaders Panel: Overcoming the barriers and enabling RegTech
- - Best practices for regulatory reporting efficiency
- - Getting ready for the Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT)
- - The potential and promise of AI in RegTech
- - Fighting financial crime, Improving AML & KYC
- - The evolution of trade surveillance
- - Navigating and interpreting the regulatory environment to manage risk and anticipate change
Find out more about the A-Team Group’s RegTech Summit New York at datamanagementreview.com.