Date: 24 - 25 May 2022
Location: Hybrid On-site: Congress Center Messe Frankfurt, Ludwig-Erhard-Anlage 1, 60327 Frankfurt am Main See the map
The Derivatives Forum will take place as a hybrid event on 24-25 May 2022 in Frankfurt. Hosted by Eurex, the event will bring the finance community together to feature thought leadership insights, keynote speeches, as well as networking opportunities both in-person and online. The conference will address a wide range of current financial industry topics, with a focus on derivatives trading and clearing, as well as securities financing across asset classes.
The conference agenda will include but will not be limited to the following topics:
- Latest trends and opportunities across asset classes and markets
- The role of derivatives in the sustainability transition.
- How and where will Blockchain & DLT technologies make changes to the way capital markets operate?
- Are digital assets changing the face of asset management?
- Creating value through algorithms
Exactpro is delighted to attend The Derivatives Forum 2022 and have the chance to meet the participants to introduce them to th2 – Exactpro’s framework for automation in functional and non-functional testing.