On Thursday, 22 November, The FIX Trading Community™ France Trading Briefing will take place in Paris. Michael Smith, Head of Sales at Exactpro, will represent the company and will be available for meetings.
The France Trading Briefing organized by the FIX Trading Community™ will cover a range of region-specific issues currently impacting the industry. The event will feature thought-provoking presentations from some of the industry’s leading executives who will provide essential insights on current and future trends.
Philippe Guillot, Executive Director, Markets Directorate, Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) will start the day with his keynote address — The Future Role for Regulation in Financial Markets - What Will It Mean for Industry Participants? This will be followed by a series of panels on:
- Post MiFID II and Pre Brexit
- Liquidity Provision: The Changing Dynamic
- Equity Liquidity Landscape
- Automation of Fixed Income in a New Regulatory World
- Access to Research
- Data & Standards
- The Cryptocurrency Wave in the Financial Markets
- Primary Markets; The Evolution to Greater Electronic Standards
- Creating the Optimal Investment Team from Inception to Implementation