The 9th EXTENT Software Testing and Trading Technology Trends (EXTENT-2019) Conference taking place on 17 September 2019 in London has announced the confirmed list of speakers.
This autumn, EXTENT-2019 will bring together the leading industry experts to share innovative trading and post-trade technology ideas and expertise for the 9th time. This one-day event will be of most interest to professionals from market infrastructures, banks and brokers as well as technology executives working for global financial organizations.
The list of confirmed speakers includes:
- Ann Neidenbach, CIO, Shared Services, LSEG
- Robert Palatnick, Managing Director and Chief Technology Architect, DTCC
- Dr. Sian Lewin, Client Delivery Director, RegTech Associates
- Rochak Lamba, Solutions Leader in Capital Markets, LSEG
- Iosif Itkin, co-founder and co-CEO, Exactpro
- John Pigott, CEO, ABE Global
- Vince Julier, CEO, Freġnan
- Elena Treshcheva, Business Development Manager and Researcher, Exactpro
- Richard Fenner, Manager, Regulatory Affairs, WFE
- Alex Powell, CTO, Euroclear UK & Ireland
- Mario Quonils, CTO, LME
- Anne Giviskos, Head of Risk and Compliance, Euronext
Would you like to learn about the latest financial technology and software Quality Assurance trends firsthand? Click below to register for EXTENT-2019!
Event venue: Landing Forty Two, 1122 Leadenhall Street, London, EC3V 4AB
The event is organized by Exactpro. The EXTENT-2019 agenda and further details are available at extent.exactpro.com.