Source: QA Financial
On 29 November 2017, the last QA Financial Forum in the 2017 series will take place in New York. Kirill Zagorouiko, Chief Operating Officer, Exactpro, will deliver a talk on "Behavior Driven Development (BDD). The Outer Limits".
Exactpro is taking part in the QA Financial Forum: New York 2017, where the company’s COO, Kirill Zagorouiko, will review the concept of behaviour driven development - a comprehensive collaboration and communication framework for efficient software creation and testing. Kirill has over fifteen years of experience leading complex QA projects for customers in the financial services industry worldwide, including hands on testing, project management, project initiation and pre-sales, business analysis, business communications, and training.
Exactpro regularly supports the QA Financial conferences - international events with a high concentration of the industry’s key players - and is a gold sponsor of the 2017 New York event. Exactpro’s stand will be available in the exhibition area throughout the day.
The forum’s agenda features the following presentations:
- Test Automation Tools: Supporting, not replacing your team
- Quality Assurance and IT Risk Management at Deutsche Bank
- QA Transformation and Automation across Enterprise at Vantiv
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD). The Outer Limits
- Combatting Cyber Security Exploits with Quality Management and Business Transformation
- Shifting left without sacrificing security and compliance
- The Automation of Legacy System Testing – The First Step on A DevOps Transformation Journey
- Evolution of a Mobile-First Bank and Fintech Start-up
The QA Financial Forum is a conference for professionals working in quality assurance, testing and IT risk management for financial software. The forum is held several times a year in the world's largest financial hubs. The New York forum is uniquely focused on IT Risk Management and Quality Assurance for Continuous App Delivery.