Date: 16 September 2021
The fifth episode of the 2021 Americas FIXinar series will take place this Thursday, 16 September, at 3:00pm BST and feature “Blockchain for Repo – What Next for the Industry?”. Marina Kudryavtseva, Head of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) Division, Exactpro, will be one of the panelists among other experts from CME Group, Broadridge and Aite Novarica Group.
The FIXinar’s panelists will debate the following topics, plus more:
- Why FIX is still relevant and why it matters
- If blockchain is the answer to reducing the current manual process, and what the issues are
- What the current challenges are and if regulation needs to be updated
- Can blockchain help in the quest for T+0 & T+1?
- How can Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) be involved and is this the next generation of stock exchanges?
- What the disruptive influence of cryptocurrencies means for Repo
The webinar will be held via Zoom. It is free for all FIX Trading Community member firms to attend. Please register below using your corporate email address.