Date: 16 September 2021
The fifth episode of the 2021 Americas FIXinar series took place on 16 September and featured “Blockchain for Repo – What Next for the Industry?”. Marina Kudryavtseva, Head of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) Division, Exactpro, was one of the panelists among other experts from CME Group, Broadridge and Aite Novarica Group.
The FIXinar’s panelists debated the following topics, plus more:
- Why FIX is still relevant and why it matters
- If blockchain is the answer to reducing the current manual process, and what the issues are
- What the current challenges are and if regulation needs to be updated
- Can blockchain help in the quest for T+0 & T+1?
- How can Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) be involved and is this the next generation of stock exchanges?
- What the disruptive influence of cryptocurrencies means for Repo
The recording of the webinar is available on the FIX Trading Community’s YouTube channel via the link below.