Date: 22 - 23 March 2022
Location: Intercontinental O2, London, England
In 2022, FinovateEurope was held as an in-person event in London on 22-23 March. The conference featured more than 70 expert speakers and provided a chance to see live demos of innovative fintech products and solutions. FinovateEurope gathered 1000+ senior attendees from across the fintech industry and 40+ demoers to discuss digital transformation, customer engagement, business onboarding, open banking and much more.
Exactpro was a sponsor of FinovateEurope 2022 and had the chance to meet the participants at the company stand to discuss our software testing offer in person.
The conference agenda featured but was not limited to the following presentations from the industry’s leading firms including Raymond James, Citi Ventures, Nasdaq, ING, Morgan Stanley, Forrester and many others:
- Financial Inclusion – How The Industry Should Work Together To Meet The Needs Of All Marginalised Groups Of People
- Investor All Stars: Where Is The Smart Money Investing In Fintech?
- Financial Crime – How Harnessing New Technologies Can Change The Game
- Analyst All Stars: How Financial Services Have Been Changed Forever
- Achieving Digital Acceleration – What Do Incumbents Need To Do?
- Tales From The Frontline – How Financial Institutions Can Deliver Outstanding Omni Channel Customers Experience
Exactpro’s th2 demo was featured as part of the booth activities. The demo highlighted why th2 is instrumental to the global financial services industry and reviewed what technologies it leverages to drive a diverse group of trading and post-trade infrastructures forward.
Finovate is the conference series focused on showcasing the best and most innovative financial and banking technologies. Finovate conferences attract large, high-impact audiences of senior financial and banking executives, venture capitalists, press, industry analysts, bloggers, regulators, and entrepreneurs.