The Singapore FIX Conference on 15 November. Tatiana Ivanova, Exactpro’s Senior QA Analyst represented the company.
The Singapore FIX Conference, now rebranded as “Multi-Asset Trading Conference – Singapore”, is an event that not only focuses on the current fintech issues, but also looking into the electronic trading macrotrends. The annual conference is a premier event for all stakeholders involved in institutional trading. The event provides an excellent overview of the relevant region-specific developments in the industry, as well as great networking opportunities.
Topics under discussion will include:
- Accessing China and Recent Developments in ETF
- Bringing Digital Assets into the Institutional Order Flow
- FX Trading Tools and Best Execution
- FIX Orchestra: A Step Closer to Automated Client Onboarding
- MiFID II - Impacts on Trading, Future Regulatory Landscape and Technology
- Use of Artificial Intelligence in Capital Markets and Trading
- Case Studies: Enhancing Next-Gen Enterprise Collaboration and Workflow
- The Applications of Blockchain in Financial Markets
- Cryptocurrency Trading: Liquidity, Market Structure and Tools
- Emerging Trends in Buyside Trading and Technology
- Workflow Innovations – Case Studies