The TABB Group FinTech Festival took place on 1 November 2018 at the New York Hilton Midtown. Iosif Itkin, Exactpro co-Founder and co-CEO, participated in a panel discussion, and the company stand was exhibited throughout the event.
The TABB Group FinTech Festival, uniquely focused on B2B and wholesale financial services FinTech, brings together TABB Group’s celebrated market insight with the leading thinkers and technologists driving the FinTech economy forward.
The event ran in 3 parallel content tracks: Cloud, AI, and Blockchain, talks intermingling with panel discussions. Some of the topics on the agenda were:
- RoboCops: Machine Learning in an Age of Compliance and Surveillance
- “In the Weeds” Disruptors and Their Challenges: The Difficulties of Capital Markets Innovation
- FinTech Hubs: Can Ecosystems Drive Innovation?
- Wrapped in Chains: Will the Chain Ever Change Financial Services?
- Evolution or Revolution? View from the Innovation Heads
Iosif Itkin, Exactpro co-Founder and co-CEO, was one of the panelists on the RoboCops: Machine Learning in an Age of Compliance and Surveillance panel.
The event provided a fascinating opportunity to meet and network with hundreds of senior executives from across the capital markets community and catch up on the most recent capital markets trends.