The TABB Group FinTech Festival is taking place on 1 November 2018 at the New York Hilton Midtown. Iosif Itkin, Exactpro co-Founder and co-CEO, will take part in the panel, and the company stand will be available in the exhibition area.
The TABB Group FinTech Festival, uniquely focused on B2B and wholesale financial services FinTech, will bring together TABB Group’s celebrated market insight with the leading thinkers and technologists driving the FinTech economy forward.
The event will run in 3 parallel content tracks: Cloud, AI, and Blockchain. Talks will intermingle with panel discussions. Some of the topics on the agenda are:
- RoboCops: Machine Learning in an Age of Compliance and Surveillance
- “In the Weeds” Disruptors and Their Challenges: The Difficulties of Capital Markets Innovation
- FinTech Hubs: Can Ecosystems Drive Innovation?
- Wrapped in Chains: Will the Chain Ever Change Financial Services?
- Evolution or Revolution? View from the Innovation Heads
The event will provide an opportunity to meet hundreds of senior executives from across the capital markets community.