Source: Extent Meetup website
The EXTENT Software Testing and Trading Technology Trends 2018 Meetup will take place on Wednesday, 20th June, at Grange St.Paul’s Hotel in London.
The event will bring together practitioners to share their experiences working at exchanges, investment banks, brokerages, clearing, buy-side and other financial organisations, as well as academia, to present their expertise in software testing, verification and reliability areas.
Today Exactpro is pleased to announce the first group of speakers:
- Dr. Anna Gromova, Data Scientist, Exactpro
- Timothy Hogben, Chief Operating Officer, ASX Limited
- Iosif Itkin, co-Founder and co-CEO, Exactpro
- Jeremy Norwood, Director of Project & Programme Management, Compagnie Financière Tradition
- Phil Penhaligan, Head of Equity Product Technology, London Stock Exchange
- Dr. Maxim Rudovsky, Chief Technology Officer, Exactpro
- Mark Ryland, Industry Technology Consultant
- Alexander Sehlin, CTO, Minium, Cinnober Group
- Justyn Trenner, Director, QA Vector 500
- Dr. Elena Treshcheva, QA Analyst, Exactpro
- Dr. Rostislav Yavorsky, Associate Professor, Faculty of Computer Science, School of Data Analysis and AI, Higher School of Economics
The EXTENT Meetup agenda:
- Post-Trade Complexity and Disruptive Testing
- TestOps Environments and Monitoring
- Software Testing and Machine Learning
- The Agile Cargo Cult and Fake Testing
The EXTENT Meetup will take place on Wednesday, 20th June, at Grange St.Paul’s Hotel in London.
Registration is available via the EXTENT Conference website.