Date: 09 - 12 June 2022
Location: Austin Convention Center, Texas See the map
The 2022 Consensus Festival will take place as a live event on 9-12 June in Austin, Texas. Organised by CoinDesk, the event will bring together thousands of the world's brightest minds and influential voices to showcase all aspects of blockchain, crypto ecosystems, Web3 and the metaverse, and their far-reaching impact on commerce, culture, and communities.
We invite you to join Consensus this year to contribute to conversations and critical debates, as well as get unique perspectives on how these technologies and communities are remaking the worlds of finance, investing, culture, entertainment, marketing, governance, and more.
The conference agenda will feature but will not be limited to the following topics:
- Beeples and Apes and Punks, Oh My: How to Buy, Sell and Create NFTs
- Blockchain Technology’s Place in an Uncertain Post-Covid World
- Investment Strategies for a Decentralizing Economy
- How Smart Contract Derivatives are Changing Wall Street as We Know It
- Financial Services on the Blockchain: Lending, Insurance and More
- Indexing Innovation: Defining and Measuring the Digital Asset Market
Exactpro is honoured to attend the event as a sponsor, as well as have the chance to meet the participants at Booth #106 and introduce them to th2 – Exactpro’s framework for automation in functional and non-functional testing.