Date: 29 May - 01 June 2022
Location: Pennyhill Park, London Road, Bagshot, GU19 5EU, United Kingdom See the map
On 29 May – 1 June, The World Federation of Exchanges (the WFE) will host its annual Clearing & Derivatives Conference. This year, the conference will take place at Pennyhill Park, UK. The conference will bring together academics, policy-makers, regulators, CCPs, derivatives markets professionals and practitioners from all around the world to share goals and ideas on the challenges for the future of central and bilateral clearing in the context of the latest regulatory reforms, market structure changes and technological developments.
This year’s agenda will feature the following topics:
- The Future of Clearing
- CCP Risk Management in a Fat-tailed World
- Mitigating Margin Procyclicality – Effectiveness of APC Measures during the COVID-19 Stress
- CCPs, Derivatives, and Climate Risk
- Unlocking ESG Premium from Options
- CCPs Contribution to Mitigating Systemic Risk
- Derivatives Regulation: Rules and Reasoning from Lehman to Covid
Exactpro is pleased to participate in the event alongside the industry’s standard-setters, policy makers, regulators and government organisations to support and promote the development of fair, transparent, stable and efficient markets ensuring the stability of the global financial system.
We are also honoured to have the chance to introduce the participants to th2 – Exactpro’s framework for automation in functional and non-functional testing.