The FIX Trading Community™ Australia FIX Conference took place on the 18 October 2018 in Sydney.
Australia FIX Conference is an annual industry event providing a neutral platform for buy-side, sell-side, exchanges, vendors and regulators to share their ideas on how the community can continue to collaborate. The interactive one-day program is created by senior industry experts and designed for both traders and technologists to cover the most pressing issues and solutions to key industry challenges in this constantly-evolving market structure and multi-asset environment.
The agenda featured the following topics:
- Month 10: MiFID II Implications on Trading, Regulation & Technology
- Bringing Crypto into the Institutional Order Flow
- How AI and Data Analytics are Transforming the Finance Industry
- Transparency, Best Execution and Market Structure Trends
- Buy-side Priorities
- FIX Initiatives Updates
- Next Generation Perspectives on the Future of Trading & Technology
The event also featured a buy-side only closed-door roundtable and an exhibition zone for FIX Trading Community members to showcase their latest technology solutions.