On 12-15 December, Exactpro took part in the Hyperledger Global Forum in Basel, Switzerland. Exactpro’s team of experts consisted of Alyona Rybakova, Senior QA Analyst, Murad Mamedov, QA Analyst, Julia Kartasheva, Senior Developer, and Ivan Shamray, Senior QA Analyst.
Hyperledger Global Forum is aimed at developers, vendors, enterprise end-users, and blockchain enthusiasts. The program featured over 75 sessions and included an insight into late-stage pilots and production use cases illustrating how financial services, healthcare, supply chain providers are integrating Hyperledger technologies for commercial deployment. The 12-13 December program featured a forum with keynotes, breakout sessions, and a technical showcase. The program for the remaining two days consisted of hands-on technical tutorials and workshop events. The program also included a sponsors showcase.
The talks included, but were not limited to:
- DLT Path to Production at Scale
- Blockchains in the Cloud — Nodes, Clusters, and Distributed Systems
- Security, Trust, and Blockchain
- Investigations in a Decentralised Landscape (When Blockchains Go Bad!)
The panel discussions included the following topics:
- Blockchain is Reshaping the Supply Chain Ecosystem
- Is Blockchain GDPR Ready?
- Where Are We Now with Identity?
About Hyperledger Global Forum
Hyperledger Global Forum is the first public conference offering the unique opportunity for over 1000 users and contributors of Hyperledger business blockchain technologies from across the globe to meet, align, plan and hack together in-person.