On 9 November 2021, the QA Financial Forum took place as a live event in London. The forum was held at the Hilton Canary Wharf.
The Exactpro team was pleased to meet the participants at the company stand throughout the day and discuss our software testing offer in person.
As part of the conference, Exactpro’s CEO and co-founder Iosif Itkin gave a presentation on Automation in Software Testing. Humans and Complex Models. In this presentation, Iosif gave a brief overview of research on the concept of model-based testing and the principal challenges of its application while testing complex distributed systems. He also outlined the broader context of interaction between humans and complex computer models.
The forum’s agenda featured the following presentations from the industry’s leading firms including SauceLabs, Google, Lloyds Banking Group and many others:
- Making sense of the DevOps Test Toolchain
- Software quality governance: New standards and methodologies for enterprise IT risk management
- ML-Ops: The technology you need for QA in the era of machine learning
- Software testing for transformational change: A global-scale case study
- Quality Engineering of Mobile Apps and Websites using Cutting-Edge Technologies, with a focus on Accessibility Tests
- Benchmarking software risk: Change management and standards for operational resilience
- Managing data in the Cloud: Accelerating risk-based testing
The QA Financial Forum is a conference for professionals working in quality assurance, testing and IT risk management for financial software. The forum is held several times a year in the world's largest financial hubs and features expert speakers from leading banks, insurance companies, exchanges and asset managers discussing key opportunities and challenges.
To find out more about QA Financial, please visit the website via the link.