Date: 07 October 2015
Location: New York See the map
Speaker - Iosif Itkin, CEO, Exactpro
Innovation in Quality Assurance: What is the Impact on Trading Technology?
- Agile methodologies and the death of software testing
- Can finance industry adopt the same formal methods that allowed NASA to reach Pluto?
- Lessons learned from the Terminator/BS Galactica and the next generation of risk controls
- What is crowd-sourced verification in the age when machines rule the market?
- Cognitive technologies and building test harness for algo trading systems
Trading Show New York delivers content across 4 main areas:
- QUANT WORLD - Focuses on new ideas, risk strategies, and modeling techniques.
- AUTOMATED TRADING - Explores the latest innovative trading strategies and technologies to enable traders and heads of IT & infrastructure to stay ahead of the competition.
- BIG DATA IN FINANCE - Highlights strategies, trends and innovations in data analytics, storage and infrastructure.
- HPC - Capital Markets have always been closely aligned with High Performance Computing, but perhaps never as much as right now.